1/2 c chopped onion
1 bag (5 oz) baby spinach
1/2 c chopped mushrooms
1 lb ground beef
1 can black olives, sliced
1/2 c cooked crumbled bacon
grated parmesan cheese
- Brown the ground beef.
- When the meat is no longer red, add the onions and mushrooms to brown.
- When the veggies are nearly tender, add the spinach and cover the skillet.
- Peek and stir periodically until the spinach is wilted. Then add the olives and bacon. Cook a couple more minutes uncovered to let some of the liquid evaporate.
- Scramble the eggs and add to the skillet. Stir in and cover for a couple of minutes.
- Again, peek and stir until the eggs are firm.
- Top with a sprinkle of grated parmesan. Mangia!