A couple of our dinner choices this week have already been featured here but most are new, simple recipes I hope to add to my repertoire.
- Mediterranean Chicken on basmati rice
Note: I added shreds of fresh basil and oil-cured anchovies on top and baked it for 40 minutes covered with foil, then 10 minutes uncovered.
- White bean salad (for tomorrow's lunch): cannellini, celery, red onions, roasted garlic, pepperoncini, parsley, olive oil, splash of balsamic vinegar, splash of rice vinegar
- Chocolate chipotle black bean chili
- Stacked tomato salad (for tomorrow's lunch)
- Baked chicken wings
- Veggie Nicoise Salad (leftovers for tomorrow's lunch will include albacore, thank you Cheryl and Mike)
- English muffin bread