This recipe makes enough for a party.
Fried Artichoke Hearts
19 oz. jar of artichoke hearts in water
AP flour, Italian breadcrumbs, Panko
splash olive oil
- drain and half the artichoke hearts
- beat two eggs with 2-3 T of cream or milk
- fill one bowl with flour (I used AP flour)
- fill another bowl with equal parts flour, Italian breadcrumbs and Panko
- combine oils in frying pan until oil is about 3/4 " deep and heat on medium high
- when the oil is ready, dip the artichoke hearts first in flour, then egg wash, then the panko crumb mix and fry.
- remove when golden brown on both sides and serve warm with ranch dressing or a splash of lemon